How to make SASSA R350 Grant Application Online and what is the best way to do it? The Social Relief of Distress (SRD) Grant, commonly known as the SASSA R350 grant.
It is meant to help individuals and families facing financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The grant is available to South African citizens, refugees, asylum seekers, and special permit holders between the ages of 18 and 60 who meet the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for SASSA R350 Grant Application Online
To be eligible for the SASSA R350 grant, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African citizen, refugee, asylum seeker, or special permit holder
- Be between the ages of 18 and 60
- Have insufficient means to support yourself
- Not be receiving any other social grants or funds from somewhere.
- Not be contributing to or eligible for Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) benefits
- Not have any financial support from any other source
How to make a SASSA R350 Grant Application Online
You can apply for the SASSA R350 grant online through the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) website. Here are the steps on how to apply:
Total Time: 5 minutes
Go to the SASSA website: https://www.sassa.gov.za/
Complete the application form with your personal information, employment information, and banking information
You can check the status of your SASSA R350 grant application on the SASSA website. You will need to enter your South African ID number and the phone number you used to submit your application.
- You may be required to provide additional documentation to support your application.
- If your application is approved, you will receive the SASSA R350 grant through your bank account.
- You can appeal a declined application within 30 days of receiving the notification.
- SASSA website: https://www.sassa.gov.za/
- SASSA SRD Grant FAQs: https://www.govpage.co.za/south-african-social-security-agency-sassa.html
- SASSA SRD Grant Contact Information: https://www.sassa.gov.za/Pages/Head-Office-and-Regional-Contacts.aspx